LAWS OF BRIDGE AND REGULATIONS
The latest laws came into effect on August 1, 2017.
As provided for in Law 80A3, of the 2017 Laws, the ABF has assigned its regulatory powers to the various state associations for 5 years for non-ABF events.
ABF System Card
It is a requirement at all ABF and NSWBA events to have an ABF Convention Card.
- System Cards (ABF Website)
NSWBA Congress Disciplinary & Ethics Regulations (effective January 2, 2018)
- NSWBA Congress Disciplinary & Ethics Regulations Updated 3 July, 2019
NSWBA Rules for Online Congresses (August 27, 2020)
- NSWBA Rules for Online Congresses Updated January 10, 2022
NSWBA Tournament Regulations (effective July 1, 2011)
- NSWBA Tournament Regulations (updated January 27, 2015 - Substitution Regulations deleted)
NSWBA Substitution Regulations
- NSWBA Appeals Regulations effective from 3rd February 2014. These appeals regulations supersede the appeals regulations contained in the Tournament Regulations.
- Appeals Form
- What is a psyche and what to do if you psyche.
- Psyche Report Form (Word Version)
- Psyche Report Form (PDF Version)
NSWBA Supplementary Regulations
- 2023 NSW Online Pairs League
- 2023 Interstate Teams Selection (ITS)
- 2023 State Mixed Pairs NSWBA Qualifying
- 2023 ANC Butler Pairs
- 2023 City of Sydney Teams
- 2023 State Open Pairs NSWBA Qualifying
- 2023 Tim Seres Online Pairs
- 2023 Matchpoint Swiss Pairs
- 2023 State Open Teams Qualifier (John Arkinstall Teams)
- 2023 State Mixed Teams
- 2023 State Swiss Pairs Championship
- 2023 Schaufelberger Teams
- NSWBA Swiss Pairs Congresses