Q. What do we get from the NSWBA for our affiliation fees?
- Free insurance cover (yes the ABF organises it but most of the cost is passed to the State bodies);
- Assistance with bridge teaching, directing, marketing, and all activities relating to running a bridge club;
- Access to assorted State championships;
- Administration of Congresses and the calendar;
- NSWBA eCongress News;
- Contribution to State teams' travel to Interstate ANC's.
Q. What's the difference between the NSWBA and the ABF?
A. NSWBA is the State body your club affiliates to. ABF is the National body that NSWBA affiliates to.
Q. Who do we ask for help with directing/teaching/other?
A. Your Regional Representative in the first instance â€“ they will be able to advise who at the NSWBA is responsible for that area, or contact them for you.
A variety of general information for clubs is available in the Affiliated Clubs Handbook
Q. What can we get funding for?
A. Loans for premises/other large capital expenses
A variety of other things:
- Teaching tours
- Directing workshops
- General bridge promotion activities
- Sending pairs or teams to State finals
Q. What competitions can we run?
A. GNOT, Country / Metro teams, State Mixed Pairs, State Open Pairs, Statewide Pairs, State Under 100 MP Pairs, Interclub Competitions, Congresses.