LAWS OF BRIDGE AND REGULATIONS
The latest laws came into effect on August 1, 2017.
As provided for in Law 80A3, of the 2017 Laws, the ABF has assigned its regulatory powers to the various state associations for 5 years for non-ABF events.
ABF System Card
It is a requirement at all ABF and NSWBA events to have an ABF Convention Card.
- System Cards (ABF Website)
NSWBA Congress Disciplinary & Ethics Regulations (effective January 2, 2018)
NSWBA Tournament Regulations (effective July 1, 2011)
- NSWBA Tournament Regulations (updated January 27, 2015 - Substitution Regulations deleted)
NSWBA Substitution Regulations
- NSWBA Appeals Regulations effective from 3rd February 2014. These appeals regulations supersede the appeals regulations contained in the Tournament Regulations.
- Appeals Form
- What is a psyche and what to do if you psyche.
- Psyche Report Form (Word Version)
- Psyche Report Form (PDF Version)
NSWBA Supplementary Regulations
- 2018 New Year Masters Teams
- 2018 Interstate Teams Selection (ITS)
- 2018 ITS Swiss Pairs
- 2018 State Mixed Pairs NSWBA Qualifying
- 2018 City of Sydney Teams
- 2018 ANC Butler Pairs NSWBA Qualifying
- 2018 State Men's and Women's Pairs
- 2017 State Open Pairs NSWBA Qualifying
- NSWBA Swiss Pairs Congresses
- 2017 State Open Teams Qualifier (John Arkinstall Teams)
- 2017 State Open Teams Metropolitan Final (John Arkinstall Teams)
- 2017 Matchpoint Swiss Pairs
- 2017 State Mixed Teams
- 2017 Schaufelberger Teams