NSW State Events
In 2021 State Championship events are being run by the NSWBA and the Tomararee Bridge Club. Players from all clubs may play in any of the State events.
All clubs are invited to participate in the State Mixed Pairs, State Open Pairs and State Open Teams Championships and also the State Wide Pairs and the State Under 100 MP Pairs Championship conducted by the NSWBA each year.
- 2021 State Novice and Restricted Pairs
- 2021 State Mixed Pairs (incorporating the Country Mixed Pairs Championship)
- 2021 State Seniors Championships
- 2021 State Veterans Pairs
- 2021 State Individual
- 2021 State Wide Pairs
- 2021 John Arkinstall State Teams (incorporating the Country Teams Championship)
- 2021 State Novice and Restricted Teams
- 2021 State Open Pairs (incorporating the Country Pairs Championship)
- 2021 State Under 100 MP Pairs Championships
The NSWBA is seeking expressions of interest from affiliated clubs in New South Wales to act as Licensees to run New South Wales State Championships. read more ...
The events listed below receive red masterpoints at State Championship Level.
|State Mixed Pairs Championships|
May 29 (Sat)
May 30 (Sun)
|State Seniors Championships|
Jun 15 (Tue)-16 (Wed)
Jun 17 (Thu)-18 (Fri)
|State Veterans Pairs||Jul 23 (Fri)-25 (Sun)|
|Individual||Jul 31 (Sat)|
|State Wide Pairs||Aug 1 (Sun)-7 (Sat)|
|State Novice and Restricted Teams||Sep 18 (Sat)-19 (Sun)|
|Jacaranda Teams (incorporating the State Open Teams Metropolitan Final)||Oct 24 (Sun)|
|John Arkinstall State Open Teams Finals||Nov 12 (Fri)-14 (Sun)|
|State Open Pairs Championships|
Nov 20 (Sat)
Nov 21 (Sun)
|State Under 100MP Finals||Nov 22 (Mon)-28 (Sun)|