Spring Nationals Tournament Organiser
The position of Tournament Organiser of the Sydney Spring Nationals will become available for the 2017 event.
The position involves oversight of all aspects of the event, including, but not limited to:
- Securing the venue,
- Designing the tournament,
- Budgeting the tournament,
- Appointment of staff,
- Estimation of table numbers,
- Preparation of boards, hand records, score booklets etc,
- Overseeing the website, including the entry and payment facility,
- Income and expenditure,
- Preparation of reports, including financial statements for both the NSWBA and ABF.
Much of the infrastructure for the event is currently in place, but the new TO may wish to make changes.
It would be highly desirable for the successful applicant to 'shadow' the preparations in 2016, which would typically commence in March 2016.
Expressions of interest should be sent to