Canberra Bridge Club – Director in Chief
The Canberra Bridge Club (CBC) is seeking a Director in Chief.
The Club has around 650 members, holds 11 sessions of bridge weekly, and has an extensive competition program. Our Learning and Development courses for new and improving players are flourishing. We hold many successful social events during the year. Currently our administration is handled by two part-time job share managers.
We are looking for a Director in Chief who:
- has extensive experience in planning and conducting multi-session events
- is proficient in using and maintaining dealing and scoring systems and software
- will manage CBC participation in the ABF Masterpoint Scheme
- is proficient with Microsoft products
- has demonstrated people and management skills
- can design and run basic, intermediate and advanced lessons as required
- can provide guidance, advice, development and support to the Club director pool to the level of Congress Director accreditation.
The successful applicant will need to provide a proposal for the overall operation of the club and detail the scope of their desired role.
Initial employment will be on a 2-year contract with the option of a third year by mutual agreement.
Applications close on 31st January 2017 and should be emailed to Justine Beaumont at email@example.com.
Enquires to Justine via email or phone 0414 637 075.