Teaching Accreditation Program
The ABF Teacher Accreditation Program
The Teacher accreditation is designed to provide public recognition that a local Bridge Club's teaching program undertakes continuous quality assurance for all its teaching programs & that its club teachers have a solid foundation in bridge education, are innovative, and cater for the development needs of their members. Essentially, an accredited teacher is one who has demonstrated that they:
- possess an advanced level of training and knowledge
- experienced in applying their skills and knowledge competently
- maintain an appropriate level of professional development
- adhere to the ethical standards of practice and to the ABF values;
- communicate effectively to develop skills and knowledge in their students.
To reach this status, a teacher has to complete the ABF Teacher Training Program.