NSW State Events
In 2019 State Championship events are being run by the NSWBA, the Orange Bridge Club, the Bowral Bridge Club and the Illawarra Bridge Association. Players from all clubs may play in any of the State events.
All clubs are invited to participate in the State Mixed Pairs, State Open Pairs and State Open Teams Championships and also the State Wide Pairs and the State Under 100 MP Pairs Championship conducted by the NSWBA each year.
- 2019 State Novice and Restricted Pairs
- 2019 State Mixed Pairs (incorporating the Country Mixed Pairs Championship)
- 2019 State Veterans Pairs
- 2019 State Wide Pairs
- 2019 State Individual
- 2019 State Open Pairs (incorporating the Country Open Pairs Championship)
- 2019 State Novice and Restricted Teams
- 2019 State Under 100 MP Pairs Championships
- 2019 John Arkinstall State Teams (incorporating the Country Teams Championship)
The NSWBA is seeking expressions of interest from affiliated clubs in New South Wales to act as Licensees to run New South Wales State Championships. read more ...
The events listed below receive red masterpoints at State Championship Level.
|State Novice and Restricted Pairs||Mar 23 (Sat)-24 (Sun)|
|State Mixed Pairs Championships|
May 25 (Sat)
May 26 (Sun)
|State Veterans Pairs||Jul 26 (Fri)-28 (Sun)|
|State Wide Pairs||Jul 29 (Mon)-Aug 4 (Sun)|
|State Individual||Aug 3 (Sat)|
|Jacaranda Teams (incorporating the State Open Teams Metropolitan Final)||Oct 27 (Sun)|
|John Arkinstall State Open Teams Finals||Nov 15 (Fri)-17 (Sun)|
|State Novice and Restricted Teams||Nov 16 (Sat)-17 (Sun)|
|State Open Pairs Championship||Nov 23 (Sat)-24 (Sun)|
|State Under 100MP Finals||Nov 25 (Mon)-Dec 1 (Sun)|
|State Youth Championships|
Dec 7 (Sat)
Dec 8 (Sun)