NSW State Events
In 2020 State Championship events are being run by the NSWBA, the Orange Bridge Club, the Bowral Bridge Club and the Central Coast Bridge Club. Players from all clubs may play in any of the State events.
All clubs are invited to participate in the State Mixed Pairs, State Open Pairs and State Open Teams Championships and also the State Wide Pairs and the State Under 100 MP Pairs Championship conducted by the NSWBA each year.
- 2020 State Novice and Restricted Pairs
- 2020 State Individual
- 2020 State Mixed Pairs (incorporating the Country Mixed Pairs Championship)
- 2020 State Veterans Pairs
- 2020 State Wide Pairs
- 2020 John Arkinstall State Teams (incorporating the Country Teams Championship)
- 2020 State Novice and Restricted Teams
- 2020 State Open Pairs (incorporating the Country Open Pairs Championship)
- 2020 State Under 100 MP Pairs Championships
The NSWBA is seeking expressions of interest from affiliated clubs in New South Wales to act as Licensees to run New South Wales State Championships. read more ...
The events listed below receive red masterpoints at State Championship Level.
|State Novice and Restricted Pairs||Mar 21 (Sat)-22 (Sun)|
|State Individual||Apr 26 (Sun)|
|State Mixed Pairs Championships||May 23 (Sat)-24 (Sun)|
|State Veterans Pairs||Jul 24 (Fri)-26 (Sun)|
|State Wide Pairs||Aug 1 (Sat)-7 (Fri)|
|Jacaranda Teams (incorporating the State Open Teams Metropolitan Final)||Oct 25 (Sun)|
|John Arkinstall State Open Teams Finals||Nov 13 (Fri)-15 (Sun)|
|State Novice and Restricted Teams||Nov 14 (Sat)-15 (Sun)|
|State Open Pairs Championship||Nov 21 (Sat)-22 (Sun)|
|State Under 100MP Finals||Nov 23 (Mon)-29 (Sun)|
|State Youth Championships|
Dec 12 (Sat)
Dec 13 (Sun)