NSW will send 22 teams to the GNOT National Final with 7 of those teams from the Sydney Metropolitan region, 15 of those teams come from country regions. You can follow the progress and results of the Regional Finals HERE.
The other 7 teams (see the list below) come from metropolitan Sydney. Four of those were determined at the GNOT Metro Final on the 15th - 16th September:
Congratulations to all Sydney teams! There were a lot of interesting hands in the GNOT Metro Final - see Julian Foster's report HERE.
- Peter Buchen, Terry Brown, Ron Klinger, Matt Mullamphy, Kim Morrison, Matthew Thomson (=1st Metrop Final)
- Bruce Neill, Avi Kanetkar, John Newman, Nye Griffiths, Pauline Gumby(+), Warren Lazer(+) (1st NSWBA DQE)
- Andre Korenhof, David Beauchamp, Mike Hughes, Peter Fordham, Maurits van der Vlugt, Carola Hoogervorst (1st NSBC DQE)
- Robert Krochmalik, Daniel Krochmalik, Robert Grynberg, David Stern, Tom Moss, Michael Wilkinson(+) (2nd NSWBA DQE)
- David Weston, Julian Foster, Martin Bloom, Tony Nunn (3rd Metrop Final)
- Nicholas Ranson, John McMahon, Lavy Libman, Tomer Libman (=1st Metrop Final)
- William Zhang, Yumin Li, Wayne Zhu, Yixiang Zhang, Paul Dalley (4th Metrop Final)